Personal data provided while browsing the Site will be managed in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 679/2016 GDPR). Please read this policy carefully.
For any clarification please contact the owner of the data. This information is provided in compliance with the art. 13 of the GDPR.
The owner of personal data collected on this site is the Diego Cordara (hereafter the Owner), legal location Via Pinerolo, 16A – 10058 Sestriere (TO), telephone number +39 339 4561115 and email address: email@example.com.
Those visiting the site have the right to access their personal data and related information. Any request regarding personal data must be addressed to the Owner.
Data collected during navigation
Some data may be requested during Site navigation or registration or emailing. The provision of data is optional.
E-mails sent to the addresses of Site involve the acquisition of the sender address as well as any other data cointained therein.
User personal data are recorded and stored, protected and managed with appropriate security measures, also by associating them with other information. Restriction to the Site navigation may occur if data are not provided. Some information may be automatically incorporated during access to the Site.
This information might allow visitor identification, through processing with data held by third parties. It is however possible to visit the Site anonymously.
Data management purpose
Processing of personal data, including their registration, is aimed at achieving the following purposes:
- allow the provision of services offered by the Owner through the Site;
- communicate with Site users and respond to their requests;
- carry out market and statistical surveys;
- evaluate the use of the Site and its contents in order to improve usability;
- send communication, also for marketing purpose, advertising material and/or promotions of goods and services.
Rights of User
- right to access personal data and receive information about:
- the purposes of data processing;
- the categories of personal data;
- the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of them;
- the data retention time or the criteria used to determine this time;
- the data sources were not provided directly by the user;
- the presence of profiling functions, the logic used and the expected consequences on personal data.
- right to ask the Owner to modify or to delete personal data (right to be forgotten) or to limit the handling of personal data without introducing undue delay;
- right, in the event of a violation rights, to contact the supervisory authority;
- right to data portability;
- right to be informed in the case of transfer of data to a third country or to international organizations and of guarantees adopted.
The Owner must provide, upon request, a copy of personal data. In the event of further copies requested, the Owner may charge an administrative fee based on administrative costs. The right to obtain a copy must not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Personal data is kept for the entire period necessary to provide services. At the end of this time period data will be deleted.
Data consensus and approval
In the majority of cases, it is requested to approve data management by the Owner; for the rest, consensus is derived from actions and behaviour of interested party.
The processing of data related to the services provided by this Site takes place at the headquarters of the Owner.
The care of your data is in charge by the Owner or by collaborators that are committed to confidentiality (Article 28).
When strictly necessary, data may be made available to third parties and used by them for the sole purpose of providing the services requested by the user.
Upon request of the Authority, the data could be made available to the judiciary or police forces to establish responsibility.
Type of data
The computer systems and technical software functionality of this Site, during their normal operations, are collecting some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the functioning mechanisms and protocols in use on the Internet.
Every time the user accesses this Site and each time he calls or requests information, the access data is stored. Stored data contain information such as:
- Internet site from which our page has been recalled;
- IP address;
- date and time of the request or access;
- browser, its technical and functional characteristics and the operating system used;
- request made by your browser or other client, as URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation;
- technical code of the http response obtained from the server;
- amount of data sent.
These data may be used by the Owner only for anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site such as preferred pages and consequently adequate content and check correct functioning.
Links to other websites
The Site may include links to other websites and / or third-party applications that may offer information or services to visitors.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file saved on the visitor’s computer or mobile device. Thanks to cookies, the site remembers the actions and preferences of the browser (eg login, language, font size and other display settings).
What are technical cookies?
Technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of “transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service “(see Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Code).
They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or manager of the website. They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate the access for restricted areas); analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site; functional cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
What are profiling cookies?
Profiling cookies are used to track user browsing on the web and to create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices, etc. With these cookies, advertising messages can be transmitted to the user’s terminal in line with the preferences already expressed by the same user in the online navigation. This site does not use these cookies.
Which cookies are present on this site?
|Statistical analysis cookies
Is it possible to disable all cookies?
The following table provides links to the instruction for managing cookies in different browsers.